Nbisiing Bus Lines Transportation
If your child(ren) is not taking Nbisiing Bus Lines when school starts in September, please notify the Bussing Coordinator: Charlene Bellefeuille at (705) 753-6995 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have prepared a Transportation Plan to ensure the health and safety of our children that follows the protocols set by the Government of Ontario and the Public Health Unit. Face coverings are mandatory for students aged 5 and up while riding the bus. While in school, it is mandatory to wear masks for grades 4 & up. We also require students to practice physical distancing at bus stops.
Students aged 5 and up will be required to wear face coverings in school vehicles. This is the same age requirement as directed by the Medical Officer of Health under the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act throughout the Health Unit district. Exceptions will be made for students with medical conditions or special needs that prevent masking.
Please click here to read Nbisiing Bus Lines Student Transportation Approach for the 2020-2021 school year.
2020-2021 School Reopening Plans
- Nbisiing Secondary School – Staggered Re-entry
- Near North District School Board – Staggered Re-entry
- Nipissing-Parry Sound Catholic District School Board – Staggered Re-entry
- Conseil scolaire public du Nord-Est de l’Ontario – Staggered Re-entry
- Conseil scolaire catholique Franco-Nord – Staggered Re-entry
Other Helpful Information
- COVID-19 Online School Screening Tool (or click HERE to download the PDF version)
- COVID-19 cases in schools and child care centres – updated weekdays at 10:30 a.m
- Parent Guidance – Letter from Minister of Education (August 26, 2020)
- COVID-19 and School Reopening – Public Health Information for Families – North Bay Parry Sound Health Unit (August 25, 2020)
- Face Coverings FAQ
- Guide to reopening Ontario’s schools
- Nbisiing Secondary School 2020-2021 School Year Calendar
- Supporting mental health and wellness during the return to school: Tips for parents and families
- Fend Off Digital Fatigue
- 5 Keys to Success in Virtual Courses
Miigwech for your continued support and understanding.
Director of Education
Nipissing First Nation
705-753-6995 | email@example.com